Software Engineer (m / f / d)
Employment type: Full time | Location: Hamburg | Start: Immediate
The energy transition and digitization are among the greatest challenges of our time. We take on both! As a young company, we have therefore made it our mission to revolutionize the way future energy products are traded. Starting with our B2B marketplace for heating and fuels, we are developing further innovations around the trade and logistics of energy-related and sustainable products.
To support our team in Hamburg in driving the digital agenda of OnlineFuels, we are currently looking for a skilled and passionate Software Engineer.
Even if you are not quite sure whether you meet all the points below, please feel free to apply – we look forward to hearing from you.
What you will do.
- You will support, maintain and develop our already established B2B marketplace and other web applications based on our white label platform solutions
- You will develop microservices in Node.js and shape the communication architecture, e.g. by evaluating different communication architectures and designing HTTP REST APIs
- You will engineer integrations of our product and third-parties like SAP and Salesforce for our customers
- Own your work from early discussions to deployment and monitoring in AWS
Who you are.
- You have strong technical skills in developing NodeJS backend applications. TypeScript is a bonus
- You have experience developing component-based web applications with HTML, CSS and Vue.js or other front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
- You have experience engineering microservice-based applications
- You have thorough knowledge on HTTP REST API development
- You have experience with MongoDB. InfluxDB is a bonus
- You are proficient in source control and repository management with git, code review, and testframeworks
- You can function well in a self-directed, team-oriented environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Young & energetic team
High degree of personal
responsibility & freedom during
the day-to-day job
Central office location
Possibility of Home Office
Flexible working hours &
30 vacation days
Are you interested? If yes, fill out the application form below or give us a call, anytime!
Tel: +49 40 334634380
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
We use the data you provide us with only for employment-related purposes where necessary for hiring decisions subject to Article 26 (1) 1 German Federal Data Protection Act. You can get access to your data, have it rectified, erased or restricted or you can object to the processing of your data by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information on the processing of your data is available here: https://onlinefuels.de/datenschutzerklarung/.